Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Too Much Drama Already!!!

I'm getting to the point where i really don't know who to trust online anymore ... A year and a half ago I was forced to leave an msn group i was a part of for many years .. all because I brought in a lady that fell out of touch with the rest of them .. !! Well how was I supposed to know this person and another one there had a huge falling out ???

Well i was banned for my trouble .... I really don't know anymore ... someone s banned me recently at Myspace for no good reason .. I mean I'm not perfect ... I had to made a tough choice myself earlier this year ... Sometimes I wonder if it was the right thing to do .. But you make these choices and have to live with them ... Maybe its because its hard to trust anyone in the Cyber world anymore ??? I guess I'm getting a cranky cynical auld bugger eh ???


1 comment:

SM said...

There are some funny buggers about alright! But you meet them in 'real' life too, I guess you can't expect anything else can you? LOL