Sunday, November 9, 2008

nothing but worry lately ...

just a normal weekend here .. only i decided not to go out at all ... i just relaxed ..

worried about my poor Ray though .. he's been off work for two months with this bad shoulder of his .. its really taking it's toll on his self confidence ... Hope the physio therapy he s doing will help him a bit .. but i dont know if he will have his job too long after he does go back .. they didnt like that he claimed workers compensation for his shoulder .. I just hope he doesn't end up reinjuring it when he does go back to work .. but one thing at a time I suppose ..

This also puts my trip to Europe on hold .. theres no way i can do this now that he s like this ... !! And i couldnt very well leave him in this condition anyways .. So I guess I just need to content myself with listening to Level 42s music .. seeing the odd video that comes on Youtube .. nothing much else I can do then ... and no use crying anymore over something I cannot change ...

I may not be online for awhile after next Friday as i m taking the PC In for cleaning and to have it all 'debugged' etc. So it could be up to a week away from it ... prob a good thing too hehe ..


2 comments:

SM said...

Poor Ray, its no fun being in pain all the time. Hopefully the trip will happen soon, don't give up on it!

Renee said...

aww i hope that ray gets to feeling better soon. and getting your computer cleaned out ~ that is a good idea!