Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Larengitis ...

So it's a holiday .. Remembrance Day .. I have enjoyed a 'paid' day off !! But tomorrow I will have another day off ... due to me losing my voice ... grrr!!!! I don't mind not having to work .. but now I have to sit here and not get paid ... :p !!!

But my job depends on my voice so what can a gal do ??? I can't take orders at the restaurant and be coughing like crazy at the same time ... not exactly sanitary lol !!

But starting next schedule I've changed my hours a bit .. starting a half hour later and also working an extra hour ... that will be better for me in the long run ..(esp with Christmas looming !!) and also I need to start saving now for my trip to the UK in two years !!!


Level 42 Forever Now - 1994




3 comments:

Renee said...

ohhh sorry you lost your voice! that is no fun. I hope that you feel better soon hun!

hugs ~

SM said...

Sorry about your voice. At least you can still type! You'd have to do sign language otherwise! LOL

Get well soon xx

Cori said...

lol well its come back enough for me to return to work now thank goodness!!! And starting next schedule i m working an extra hour per day ... opening up a bank account and AM GOING to get this trip money saved up one way or another ... in two years or less here I come !!! :)