Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thank Goodness for Small Blessings :)

Well it's been a really good but very tiring week for us !!!

We found out that my husband's disability benefits were approved .. so that was step one .. ! We also got qualified for a rental subsidy which will help us out until i find work again .. :) .


And this weekend went so fast .. my youngest boy turned 15 on Saturday .. took him to see New Moon .. I even enjoyed it .. ! We have a nice neighbor to clip my doggies nails for us without her biting the poor woman ... we had put up our freezer for sale and thats how we met her .. she bought it from us !! Turns out shes done Pet Grooming for 10 yrs ... so thank you Lord for small blessings!! One more happy bit of news my oldest son got his High School Diploma in the mail on Friday .. Somehow we got him thru it I have no idea .. but he made it whohoooo ... in many ways that boy has been my greatest challenge in this life but he s growing into a fine young man and im so proud of him !!! :D

So far things that I have been praying so hard are starting to come true ... I m glad I have kept my faith and hung in there .. but it's never been easy. I am also happy to say that the stronger meds my doc put me on for anxiety attacks are finally doing its job !!

My blues are finally gone .. either that or i m just finally dealing with everything .. its been alot to handle lately .. i miss my mum and dad still very much but i know they are both out of pain now and for that I am grateful .. And also they both had come to accept the Lord into their lives ... and that also gives my heart peace of mind :) . It's so great to blog with a joyful heart .. and i am finally going to put up my Christmas decorations .. am finally getting into the Spirit of it all :) ... !! Happy Holidays my dear friends ... and thanks for reading through my dribble .. i know its not been very positive or fun lately .. but i always keep it real .. God bless you my friends .. xxx

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Small Blessings are what life is all about. Thanks for your support of Cornelia Marie!

Cori said...

your so welcome Morgan well they make it very easy to support them .. Phil and his crew are as real as they come ...

And thank you .. in the end its not the things that matter but the people you love and the friends that stick with you throughout it all :) xx

Renee said...

yes blessings are a good thing ... thinking of you and glad you are in a better mindset :) Love you!

Amy said...

I'm so glad things are looking up for you! Faith is a great thing - it pulls you through the tough times. Congrats on your son's graduation - I also felt relief when my daughter graduated! It felt like an accomplishment for me, because, as you said, we got her through it!

Hugs to you!